Can't find what you want? Why not search Google?

Google

Friday, November 21, 2014

She's everything I need!!!

It's been 3 years since I know her virtually. Yes, we are friends, getting to know each other until such time my feelings slowly developed until I was totally in love with her.

I was an anti-LDR ever since and mostly criticizing one when comes to this kind of relationship due to reality that most of em didn't work and a waste of time. This girl proved me wrong.She was "maldita" in all honesty but there's something that I loved her the most.We exchanged texts, we called each other, IM and etc in short, technology helped us succeeded everything. There was a time we almost spent 13 hours on phone (imagine the duration) but I do really love it.

She was so special to me, everyday my love for her grows, she was everything in my life, she didn't stop me inspiring in  all things.

The only problem is I was committed to someone else more than 3 years - and I didn't have a courage to tell her that I have fallen to someone else until such time I was totally committed without backout. I was afraid I would waste the more than 3 years without even knowing that the 3 years I left was all what I need. I want to be on her side always, I want her to be the first I see in the very morning, the very last face I wanted to see before falling asleep but it seems I would love for the rest of my life in my dreams. I was so obsessed that one day we should be together. I know this was crazy but you will feel the same if you are in my shoe.

Here I am - facing the reality now! pretending to be happy but stilldon't want to move on and continue to love her even if I know in the future she will finally have one that would love her the most not like I was.

I hate writing this on a teary eyed perhaps mao na jud siguro ni akong kapalaran..

Lessons learned?? unya na kay pwerti pang sakita..


No comments:

Post Comments!!